Wednesday, January 27, 2010


We were strangers

Starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
What we'd have to go through
Now here we are
And I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you


No one told me
I was going to find you
Unexpected
What you did to my heart
When I lost hope
You were there to remind me
This is the start

And...

Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey


I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you


We were strangers
On a crazy adventure
Never dreaming
How our dreams would come true
Now here we stand
Unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you


And...
Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you

I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart

And...


Life is a road
And I want to keep going
Love is a river
I wanna keep flowing


Life is a road
Now and forever
Wonderful journey

I'll be there
When the world stops turning
I'll be there
When the storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you


Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on....
Starting out on a journey
Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you.


 
hmmms.. will my dad even bother to think or miss me? lols. wells. whether he bothers or not, it's not to my discretion.

in our lives, there will certainly be things that we will come to regret. i used to tell myself very naively when i was young that i will ensure that i will live with NO regrets. well... this is can never possible.

all i know is, i'm thankful for the people around me. i'm thankful for the people who have groomed me to be what i am today. to put me through decent education and good upbringing which in turn built my character. no matter how rotten my character may be, i'll try to be better with each day. my dream is not to have all the riches in the world nor the what have yous that people want. it is to help the ones in need. i hope to build a foundation to provide education for people in the third world. though maybe by then there may no longer be a third world, but i hope to let people who cannot afford education, to have some form of education. i dont mind giving free classes! (:

hahas.. well.. thats a faraway vision i have which... i hope.... to achieve.

else i just hope to have a peaceful life with someone by my side that could take my nonsense just like the way i could take his. i believe things can always be resolved no matter how hard or tough it is. so long as both are willing to work them out together. always bear in mind each others' presence, thoughts and feelings. NEVER to hide or lie in any circumstance. and no excuses as white lies. these are merely excuses.

dont find excuses for yourself and the things you didnt mean to say but said. cos sometimes it's too late as there will be no way around it. just... dont let things be too late and cause regrets.

yes.. i've been thinking about the things that are happening to the people around me. am i emo? maybe, maybe not.

life itself can be very simple if we allow it to be. please dont complicate the simple things in life. be true to one another. love the people around you genuinely. "show heart"..

like means like. dont like means dont like. it cannot be forced nor can it be lied about. please do not play on the feelings of the people around you. you'll hurt the ones who are true to you.
when stress comes unto me, i WILL think about alot of nonsense that may or may not concern me.

anyways, i will jiayous! (:


i'm thankful for you. i'm thankful to have you with me, to go through my ups and my downs even when it's just a teleconversation. i'm glad i asked what i asked on 25jan. i'm REALLY happy for the resounding yes you gave. you are truly worth the wall that i took down for you. i'm glad you never listened to your friends to not come to me. i'm glad you did. i really am. besides her, i think you are the next best thing that has ever happened. i cannot say how much but i really really really miss you. love you my dear honey munch~