Diane Kruger believes women shouldn't expose their face to too many treatments because they can irritate skin
Diane Kruger thinks women should avoid too many skin treatments. The Hollywood actress - who is in a long-term relationship with 'Dawson's Creek' star Joshua Jackson - confesses she does little to maintain her youthful complexion because excessive treatments irritate her skin. She said: 'My biggest beauty advice sounds silly, but be kind to your face. 'A lot of the things women do to their skin are crazy - facials, peels. In my experience, it's always irritated my skin more than it's made it clear. 'The same with my hair - I never blow dry my hair if I'm not working. Give it a break.' The 34-year-old beauty also admits glamour radiates from the inside as she can wear a beautiful dress but still feel bad. She told InStyle magazine: 'Feeling glamorous is an inner thing. I've certainly had days where the dress was amazing and the hair was amazing, but it just didn't work because I felt bad. 'I really hate to be rushed too. When I feel rushed, I never get it right.'
This is really interesting. love the highlighted parts. cos they make perfect sense. i super hate to be rushed too. especially when i eat. i dont like to be rushed when i eat. eating is to be enjoyed a luxury. (: