alice in wonderland!!
woohoo~
the red queen says "off with your head!" lols.. it's seriously hilarious manns.. whenever someone offends her, she'll say this.
ooh ooh.. this is my FAVOURITE line "You're mad, bonkers... but I'll tell you a secret - all the best people are."
and this.. "why is a raven like a writing desk?"
zomg.. this can go on forever!
"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"
"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see." (this is like a super great excuse to use manns! lols)
"If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does."
"I think I should understand that better, if I had it written down: but I can't quite follow it as you say it."
"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?"
"Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction."
Intriguing quotes they have there. it's really kinda awesome. (:
ooh.. some madness happened today. i was in a taxi enroute to town. then.. i told the driver i only wanted to pass through just one erp gantry. no more than one. guess what? he said, to get to orchard you'll definitely have to get past 2 gantries. so he said "it's okays, i'll stop the meter earlier and send you on the last little stretch for free! cos you have the nicest smile ever." and he grinned. so dotz la the uncle. but it was nice of him to make that offer to me. plus.. he paid for the 2nd erp! woohoo~ thankew uncle! (:
i was given this job where it had been said that the client is really nasty and mean. this client has ever complained to the partner before and made a big fuss out of the previous year's audit. when i heard i had to do the job, i was uber shocked. i dont know how the client will turn out to be and if i would be their next target if i dont do a good job. i was really really really very very very worried. my senior went down with me for 3.5 days. i'm supposed to be there for 7 days. it's my 6th day now. guess what? the client is NOT nasty and mean like what others said!! the client actually treated me to durian ice-cream! ooh.. it's pretty awesome. (: love it!
honestly, the client wasnt that nice for the first few days but changed thereafter. well i guess, when you treat others with respect and love they will reciprocate. and and.. she makes tea for me every afternoon now! (: she even offered to change the bottled water when she saw it had been there for a few days and i'm still drinking it. she claims it's not "fresh" anymore. oh wells.. to me, it's just water. no biggy manns.. but i merely smiled and thanked her for it.
there was one day when i planned to skip lunch and she came in to ask.. hey, arent you eating? it's pretty late. c'mon lets go together and work hard later. i didnt expect this from her at all, really..
she comes in in the evenings to tease me too! lols..
smiles can really do wonders manns!
mr A, u're so missed~ (: